Spring is our favourite season. The signs of new life everywhere bring a renewed sense of hope and also means lots more playtime outside!
Whether you are a home educator, early years teacher or a parent looking for affordable ways to entertain children, there are plenty of activities to try.
If possible, print out the activity pages on coloured paper, then laminate so that you can use on multiple occasions.
This pack includes:
- 8 spring-themed activities
- Recipes for 4 varieties of spring play dough
- Recipe for chocolate soil
- Recipe for spring-themed rainbow rice
- Spring nature hunt printable
- Flower templates
- Vase template for process art
- Spring bucket list printable
- Bunny and carrot colour match printable
- Busy bees fine motor skill printable
- Flower arranging scissors skills printable
- Mother and Baby animal match printable
- Beautiful blooms printable for process art
- Spring patterns printable for early mathematical skills
- Finish the flower play dough mat
- Carrot tops play dough mat
- Minibeast ‘tic-tac-toe’ (nought and crosses)
- Spring memory match game.