If you’re looking for a creative approach to learning and play, then you’ve come to the right place!
Hey there! My name is Sian and i’m a primary school teacher turned blogger. I currently live in Canberra, Australia with my husband and two children.
I’m really passionate about saving you time, energy and money whilst you navigate the minefield that is parenting! Here’s what Teach Investigate Play offers:
- Creative ideas for quality family time.
- Low-cost solutions that are both educational and fun.
- A social media network that aims to make parenthood less lonely.
Sound good? Here’s how you can join in!
The easiest way to join in is to browse the blog page of the website. Everything is categorised by activity, making it easy for you to find what you need. I’d really encourage you to follow both the Instagram and Facebook pages for daily updates and activity prompts too.
In 2018 I have some really exciting launches planned, including an A-Z Creative Play E-book along with a 6 week course. Sign up and subscribe for more information about both of these launches.
A little more about me…
If all that sounds super, but you want to know more about me, then here are a few facts for you:
- I’m happiest when i’m walking by the coast, preferably with a takeout cappuccino in hand.
- From the above photo, you might’ve guessed that I hate smiling in photos!
- I have a Breton top addiction, but am mainly found living in my ‘active wear’ (it’s just so comfy!)
- I was never an ‘A grade’ student at art but that’s actually encouraged me to explore more creatively.
- As a family we love to travel and the husband is amazing at organising trips. Next up is Byron Bay!
- I’m quite a sporty person. I swam competitively in my youth but these days i’m more of a leisurely lap swimmer.
- My name (Sian) is the Welsh version of Jane. The first day of each new school year was always interesting – who knew there were so many different ways to pronounce or spell a name? For those of you struggling, phonetically it’d be ‘Sharn!’
- I used to work in the media industry before changing career paths and becoming a primary school teacher.
Check out the contact page and send me a message or alternatively, get in touch via email at email@example.com.